EXPERTISE AND CONSULTING
The Institute of Interdisciplinary Medicine provides consulting services and expert peer reviews to create a healthy environment conducive to the preservation and strengthening of health, increase of working capacity and productivity, development of human creative and intellectual potential. The health approach in architecture and design contributes to the increase in capitalization (market value) of the property and the investment attractiveness of the premises, the object, the city and the region; It provides an opportunity to become an innovator in the field of socially-oriented architecture and health protection.
- EXPERT ACTIVITY
One of the key areas of research of the Institute of Interdisciplinary Medicine is the study of the effects of the constructed environment, interior elements, innovative environment-improving technologies on the level of human health and productivity. The Institute for Interdisciplinary Medicine provides an expert environment assessment and carries out research and consulting activities to optimize the working, residential and urban environments in order to increase productivity and strengthen health, as well as comprehensively create a healthy infrastructure that promotes easy choice in favor of a healthy lifestyle.
- Expert assessment of ecological and psychological environment based on CBRE Healthy Quickcheck
- Expert assessment of the performance and health of medical staff and office staff
- Expert assessment and certification of premises and structures according to BREEAM, WELL, LEED standards
- Ecological expertise and certification
- Expert assessment of the impact of the built environment, interior elements and innovative salutogenic design and environment-improving technologies (lighting, microclimate, acoustics, ergonomics, design, biophilia, etc.) on the level of human health and productivity
The Institute of Interdisciplinary Medicine provides consulting services on the architecture and design of residential, commercial, office, sports, educational and medical centers, complex re-equipment and design of premises and facilities in accordance with the principles of health architecture and design in the form of individual consultations by experts of the Institute or in package form. The full package of project consultations includes conducting a strategic session on the site, expert consulting and supervision, preparing a final report and proposals, selecting contractors, developing concept design and a plan for its implementation.
- Design of premises and facilities (pre-design, design preparation, architectural supervision) in accordance with the principles of salutogenic architecture and design
- Complex re-equipment of office and residential premises, structures and complexes with varying degrees of intervention
BUILDING STANDARD - Design Health
IIM is developing a new unique building standard for implementation in the territory of the Russian Federation, which will be the first in the world methodology for assessing the built environment, based entirely on factors affecting the human health and well-being In addition to the usual health risks, which include the presence of pollutants(negative environmental background), the standard will take into account how the built environment can help preserve and improve health, increase the working capacity and productivity of workers, and also motivate them to lead an active lifestyle. The purpose of creating a standard is to transform the buildings in which we live, work and rest from health risk factors into systems that preserve and strengthen health and increase productivity.
Our address: Burevectnick Business Centre
18/19 3-rd Rybinskaya street
Tel: +7 495 796 51 58
Director of Institute of Interdisciplinary Medicine
Chief of the Department of Nervous Diseases at Sechenov University
Board member of European Chapter of International Academy for Design and Health
+7 926 544 56 78
Head of Sustainable Architecture and Design
+7 929 611 78 96
Head of Scientific Studies Department
+7 929 647 26 01